Today & Tomorrow Financial Planning Inc.
We at Today & Tomorrow Financial Planning Inc. are looking to expand our advisory team. If you have both your mutual fund and life licenses, and are ready for a change, then we are ready to explore this opportunity with you. We are open to various types of remuneration and are ready to negotiate the terms to determine what would work best for all involved.
We are a team of advisors that operate with a strong set of business beliefs. We create long-term relationships with our clients and their families, based on mutual respect, trust, open communication, regular meetings and ethics. We are a family business ourselves.
The primary focus of the Advisor is to increase sales, expand the business, and enhance client services. This entails actively prospecting for new clients as well as meeting with existing clientele, leading them through the financial planning process.
The successful candidate for this opportunity will:
- Have documented prior successes in financial services
- Have internal drive, lots of energy and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Be social, relationship oriented and well-connected in the community
- Have a desire to help people plan for the future and the ability to motivate them to make decisions and take action (sales ability)
- Have a professional presence and appearance
- Possess ability to think critically and evaluate all the data available to help clients meet their goals
- Have their Mutual Fund license
- Be excited about adding the CFP designation to their name if not already achieved
Key Responsibilities include:
New Client Acquisition and Service
- Actively prospect for new clients and meet for an initial preview, introduce the services, review the process and determine next steps
- Perform marketing activities such as participating in seminars, attending client events, developing strong relationships with Centres of Influence etc.
- Provide exceptional relationship attention and service to all clients
- Review and respond to clients changing needs and financial circumstances
- Conduct in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current situation and future goals
- Explain issues and concepts related to the overall financial planning process
- Input client data in financial planning software and identify problem areas and opportunities
- Prepare potential solutions and motivate prospect/client to take action to implement solutions
- Follow through on the Financial Planning by implementation of product solutions
- Recommend and explain different types of product solutions to clients and guide them to choose the most appropriate for their situation
- Investments – analyze portfolios, prepare reviews, track top funds/portfolios developed by advisors using appropriate tools
- Insurance – life, mortgage, critical illness, disability and long term care
- Group Benefits – for businesses, companies and associations; retirement options; and health management solutions
- Maintain proper documentation following preset guidelines/compliance
If you are interested in a career in financial services with Today & Tomorrow Financial Planning Inc. please connect with Kim Poulin at email@example.com We are looking forward to exploring this opportunity with you.