Ronald Rousseaux, M.C.I, C.P.C.A., T.E.P., is an independent Financial Advisor with Manulife Securities Investment Services Inc. and President of Today and Tomorrow Financial Planning Inc. Since 1993, Ron has specialized in individualized financial plans encompassing Tax, Retirement and Estate Planning.
Ron’s primary objective is to make money the least of his client’s worries. He achieves this by providing his clients with easy and understanding Financial Plans and Cash Flow Statements, that show how their goals can be accomplished in a given time frame based on a conservative portfolio.
Ron’s background in both public (Canada Revenue Agency) and private (Finance- industry) sectors gives him a depth experience that enables him to provide these services to his clients.
Ron saw a niche in the existing Financial Advisory field that being Financial and Tax Planning with a focus specializing in Retirement Planning and Estate Planning. Ron has always worked in these areas and has the experience, knowledge and understanding of complexities involved.
Since 2001, Ron has received Readers Choice Awards for Best Financial Planner in Burlington.
Ron is a member of many professional associations including;
- Canadian Taxpayers Association
- Canadian Tax Planners Association
- Canadian Association of Retired People
- Canadian Association of Gift Planners
- Independent Financial Brokers of Canada
- Society of Certified Senior Advisors
- Society of Trust and Estate Planners
- Burlington Chamber of Commerce
- Canadian Club of Halton Peel